Secret of Secrets: Strongest Protections against all Evil (Part -6)
Posted by islamicexorcism on September 21, 2010
In The Name Of Allah, The Most Beneficent, The Most Merciful. May complete Peace, Blessings and Mercy of Allah be upon the Last Prophet of Islam, Prophet Muhammad (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallam) forever forever. In many cases the magician or the jinns repeatedly attack the victims even after the spell / magic is broken by casting new and stronger spells, one of the easiest and best way to protect and sheild one self against such attacks is to keep one self always protected by reciting the protective dua’s and verses of the Quran, by this way a person will remain in the protection of Allah, and no magic or jinns will harm him, however, these amals are to be recited daily without any gaps throughout the life time.
Simple Body Protection Amal: These amal’s will inshaallah not only protect a person from any attacks of the magician or jinn but will also protect him from all calamites and dangers. The victim and/or his family should practise this amal once every morning, every evening and before going to sleep at night, for complete protection against all harms.
Once every morning, evening and at night before sleeping read the following :
1. Any Darood– ALLAH humma Sali’ala Muhammad Sallallaahu `Alayhi wa Sallam -3x
2. Ayatul Kursi , Surah Ikhlaas, Surah Falaq and Surah Naas – each 3x
3. Ya Shaafi Ya Kaafi Ya Baaqi, La HawLa WaLaa KhuWaTa ElLaaBilLaa Hil ‘Ali Yil Azeem -11x
4. Any Darood– ALLAH humma Sali’ala Muhammad Sallallaahu `Alayhi wa Sallam -3x
After recitation blow 3x on the chest and then 3x into both hands and sweep the hands all over the body from head to toe.
The amal is derived from the following hadith..
1. Its reported that Hazrat Abu Bakar RA narrates the Prophet SAW has stated that Allah has commanded him to instruct his followers (Ummah) to recite – La HawLa WaLaa KhuWaTa ElLaaBilLaa, 10 times in the morning, evening and bed times. He would keep him safe from the worldly troubles at bed time, from the devils pretence in the evening and from His own wrath in the morning.[Hadis E Qudsi by Hazrath Maulana Ahmed Saeed Dehlvi RA]
2. Hadhrat Abu Dharr [Ra] narrated that Rasulallah [Saw] said: “Should I not tell you of one treasure of the unlimited treasures of Paradise?” I replied spontaneously “Oh Rasulallah (Peace be upon him) that would be an honour indeed!” Rasulallah (Saw) said: “That rare treasure is LA HAWLA WA LA QUWWATA ILLA BILLAH.” (“The strength to do good and to refrain from evil comes from the grace and mercy of Allah!”)[Ibn Majah]
3. This is mentioned in Al-Nasa’i and Mishkat-e-Shareef as “A cure for ninety-nine illnesses, the least of which is sorrow”.
4. Imām Tabarānī RA has quoted in his Al-Mu’jamul Ausat from Abū Hurairah RA that Rasūlullāh SAW said:“Whoever is granted a bounty by Allāh I should express excessive gratitude for it. The one who has excessive sins should repent abundantly. Whoever is suffering from a lack of sustenance should recite,La HawLa WaLaa KhuWaTa ElLaaBilLaa Hil ‘Ali Yil Azeem, profusely.”
5. Abu Darda RA narrates that Prophet SAW said: Say SubhanAllah, Alhamdulilah, La ilaha ilAllah, Allahu Akbar and Wala hawla wala quwwata illa billaah, these are form the everlasting good deeds, which remove sins like the leaves shed from the trees and these are from the treasures of paradise.[Tabarani]
6. Abu Hurairah RA narrates that Prophet SAW came to us and said: Take your shields! Sahabah said: O Rasululaah! Has any of the enemy come? He said: Take your shields as a protection from the Hell-Fire! Say, SubhanAllah, Alhamdulilah, La ilaha ilAllah, Allahu Akbar and Wala hawla wala quwwata illa billaah, these words will come from the front, back, right and left and these are those good deeds for which the reward will be given eternally. [Tabarani]
7. Abu Ummamah RA narrated that the Messenger of Allah SAW said, “Whoever recites Ayat Al-Kursi immediately after each prescribed Prayer, there will be nothing standing between him and his entering Paradise except death.”[An-Nasai, Ibn Hibban, Darimi]
8. al-Bayhaqi narrates in his Shu`ab al-Ima from Anas who said: The Messenger of Allah SAW said: “Whoever recites the Ayat al-Kursi after every obligatory salah, he will be protected until the next salah and none but the Prophets, Siddiq or martyrs were firm on it…”[ al-Suyuti, al-Durr al-Manthur ; al-Tabarani, al-Mu`jam al-Kabir and al-Haythami, Majma` al-Zawa’id]
9. Ibn al-Najjar narrates in his Ta’rikh Baghdad from Ibn `Abbas who said: The Messenger of Allah SAW said: “Whoever recites Ayat al-Kursi after every obligatory salah, Allah will grant him the heart of those who are thankful, the deeds of the siddiqun, the rewards of the Prophets and will extend his right hand with Mercy and will not prevent him from entering Paradise until he dies whereupon he will be made to enter it.”[ al-Suyuti, al-Durr al-Manthur; al-Nasa’i, al-Sunan al-Kubra and al-Tabarani, al-Mu`jam al-Awsat]
10. When you lie down in your bed, recite ayat al-Kursi, Allah! La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists… [al-Baraqah 2:255] until the end of the ayah, then you will have a protector from Allah and no shaytan (devil) will come near you until morning comes [Sahih al-Bukhari]
11. Abdullah bin Mas’ud (radiAllahu anhu) narrates that a person said to Prophet (salAllahu alayhi wasalam): “O Messenger of Allah (salAllahu alayhi wasalam), teach me something through which Allah I will give me benefit.” He said: “Continue reciting Ayatul Kursi. This will be a means of protection for you, your children and even those houses which are near your house.”
12. The Prophet SAW used to seek refuge from the jinn as well as from the evil eye until Surah al Falaq and An Naas were revealed. When they were sent down, he utilised them and left other things.[Tirmidhi]
13. A’isha RA reported that whenever the Prophet SAW became sick, he would recite Mu’awwidhat (Surat Al-Falaq and Surat An-Nas) and then blow his breath over his body. When he became seriously ill, I used to recite (these two Surahs) and rub his hands over his body hoping for its blessings.[Bukhari]
14. ‘Uqbah Ibn ‘Amir RA reported that the messenger of Allah SAW said ‘No seeker of refuge can seek refuge with anything like these two (Surat Al-Falaq and Surat An-Nas).’ [Abu Dawud]
Some Additional tips:
1. To solve any problem or to fulfill any need, make appropriate intentions/dua and begin the recitation of the wazifa-Ya Shaafi Ya Kaafi Ya Baaqi, La HawLa WaLaa KhuWaTa ElLaaBilLaa Hil ‘Ali Yil Azeem, abundantly day and night as much as possible without any limits. InshaAllah, all the problems will be solved and all needs will be fulfilled by the blessings contained in this wazifa.
2. The wazifa- Ya Shaafi Ya Kaafi Ya Baaqi, La HawLa WaLaa KhuWaTa ElLaaBilLaa, should be recited abundantly day and night as much as possible without any limits. InshaAllah, if the sahir is trying to cast a new spell, the victim who constantly recites this will be in the protection of Allah and the magic or jinns cannot harm him. And, if recited continuously every day and night, with intentions of destroying the magic and for protections against all evil, this wazifa is sufficient and strong enough to break and destroy any form of magic, inshaallah.
3. On fear or attacks from jinns or seeing strange creatures..etc, recite – Ya Shaafi Ya Kaafi Ya Baaqi, La HawLa WaLaa KhuWaTa ElLaaBilLaa, as couple of times continuously and spit 3x towards the direction of the attack.
4. In case there are negative reactions like burning, itching, scratches, movements under the skin, rub some vinegar[kitchen or apple cedar vinegar] over that part of the body continuously reciting- Ya Shaafi Ya Kaafi Ya Baaqi, La HawLa WaLaa KhuWaTa ElLaaBilLaa.
5. On entering a house or forest or any new place that is under the influence of Jinns or magic, recite this wazifa 10x and blow 3x over your chest, inshallah, the reciter will be safe from all evil and all dangers.
6. When confronted with evil jinns or enemies, recite this wazifa 10x and blow 3x over your enemy or jinn, and continue reciting it in the heart abundantly, inshallah, the evil jinn or the enemy will surrender or run away.
7. When dismantling / destroying any powerful magical amulets or taweez that are protected by jinns / demons, recite this wazifa 10x and blow 3x on your chest, then continue reciting it abundantly while dismantling the amulet, inshallah, the recite with be safe from all evil.
8. When attacked by evil jinn’s during sleep, the victim will get into a ‘sleep paralysis’ sate and will not be able to move his body, recite this wazifa abundantly in the heart and then blow over the jinn or demon resting on the chest, inshallah, it will run away.
Note: If the entire family has a history of sihir and jinns, all the family members should recited this themselves, for children who cannot recite, their family members should recite and blow 3x over their children.
Simple House Protection Amal: These amal will inshaallah protect and shield a house and the entire family from any attacks of the magician or jinn and also protect them from all calamites and dangers.
Every Morning (After salaatul Fajar) and Evening (After salaatul Magrib) recite the following:
1. ‘Aoozubillaahi Mi-nash ShYataan Ir-rajeem BisMillaah Ir-Rah-maan Ir-Ra-heem -3x
2. Recite-“O Allah, protect and shield this house and our family from the evil of your entire creation, from all evil jinns and magicians, from all calamities, disasters and all dangers. And protect us, protect us, protects us completely with your strongest protection.”- 3x
3. Recite – First five Verse, Ayatul kursi and last two verse of Surah baqrah -1x or 3x [These verses should not be recited separately but should be recited together as a group every time i.e First five Verse, ayatul kursi and last two verse of Surah baqrah, First five Verse, ayatul kursi and last two verse of Surah baqrah…..till 3x]
4. Close the eyes imagining the entry and exit doors and four corners of the house blow 3x on every door and every corner.
This amal is based on the following ahadith:
1. The Prophet SAW said, ‘Whoever recites 4 verses from the first part of Surah al Baqarah, the verse of the Throne, two verses after the verse of the Throne and three verses from the last part of Surah al Baqarah, Satan would never come near him or the members of his family on that day, and nothing he despises would come near him or the members of his family, and never are these verses recited over a madman without him regaining his consciousness’
[Darimi in the Book of Excellence of the Quran; an-Nasai in the Deeds during the Day and Night; Ibn Hibban & Tabrani]
2. Abdullah ibn Mas’ud RA said, ‘Whoever recited ten verses from al-Baqarah in the night, Satan shall not have access to that house, during the night till he wakes in the morning. These are: Four from the first part of the Surah, followed by the verse of the Throne, two verses after the verse of the Throne and three from the last part of the Surah’. [Darimi]
Strong Amal for House protection
When the victim or the entire family in under the influence of strong magic or are surrounded by an army of jinns, to expel and drive them out, this amal will inshaAllah be very beneficial
1. Play Azaan and Surah Baqara on a computer or any audio or stereo system or mobile, atleast once every evening or as much as possible it will have devastating effect on the Jinn’s in the house and will force them to leave, MashaAllah. Download, three Azaan of Medina and Surah Baqara by Fares Abbad from http://www.mediafire.com/?u827mrqtx55swlu
2. Recite the following after Salaatul Isha over water, whole black peppers and crystalline/rock salt, this amal should be done after every three days till effects of jinns and magic have been neutralized
1. ‘Aoozubillaahi Mi-nash ShYataan Ir-rajeem BisMillaah Ir-Rah-maan Ir-Ra-heem -3x
2. ‘Astaghfirullaah,‘Astaghfirullaah, ‘Astaghfirullaah, La Elaaha illal laahu Mohammadur Rasool-ul-laah Sallallaahu `Alayhi wa Sallam -20x
3. Subhaanal-laahi Walhamdu-Lillaahi, wa laa ilaa-ha ill-lal-laahu wallahu Akbar -20x
6. Make Intention/Dua:BISMILLAAHI YA HAYYU YA QAYYUM YA ZAL JALAALI WAL IKRAM YA ARHAMAR RAHEMEEN. O Allah By Your Power and Might, Plz drive out the evil Jinns away from us, plz drive them out, drive them out, drive them out permanently And O Allah completely stop them from troubling and harming us, stop them, stop them, stop them completely. O Allah By Your Power and Might, Plz destroy and neutralize all the evil influences of Jinn and Men on us and cure us completely from all Sickness. O Allah By Your Power and Might, plz protect us with the strongest protection from Jinns and all evil of your creation and set forth a powerful barrier between us that cannot be transgressed. YA MUJEEBU YA MUJEEBU YA MUJEEBU !!- 3x.
7. Any Darood -easy one – ALLAH humma Sali’ala Muhammad Sallallaahu `Alayhi wa Sallam -11x
8. Recite – First five Verse, Ayatul kursi and last two verse of Surah baqrah, Surah Falaq and Surah Naas -11x [These verses should not be recited separately but should be recited together as a group every time i.e First five Verse, ayatul kursi and last two verse of Surah baqrah,Surah Falaq and Surah Naas, First five Verse, ayatul kursi and last two verse of Surah baqrah,Surah Falaq and Surah Naas…..till 11x]
10. Any Darood -easy one – ALLAH humma Sali’ala Muhammad Sallallaahu `Alayhi wa Sallam -11x
11. AMEEN. AMEEN. YA RABBIL ‘A-LAMEEN.
13.With full force and power, taking a deep breath each time blow 3x into the water, salt and black pepper and use them as follows
Spraying: Mix few spoon full of crystalline salt and few drops of recited attar/perfume into some recited water, it could be filled into any spray bottle or glass/cup and this mixture should be sprayed on every wall, corners of the walls, the ceiling of the house, on beds, curtains, furniture, at the entrance and outer boundaries of the house at-least once every day preferably in the evenings, except inside the bathrooms or washroom or toilets. While spraying in the house, spray more specifically in the scary places within the house or places where one gets goosebumps or places where one gets a feeling of fear or places where one has seen strange shadows or creatures. This should be repeated daily till the patient recovers completely.
Securing: Mix recited black pepper and recited crystalline salt in the ratio 10 : 5, and place a handfull of this mixture in each of the four corners of the house and bed room or places where the influence of Jinn is high. When placing this mixture, it’s preferable to face qibla and give out Azaan or Iqamah 1x and recite Ayatul kursi 1x in every corner and then place the recited mixture. After a three days this mixture can be collected and thrown in the garden or flower pot or terrace or parks..etc and if necessary can be replaced by new recited mixture, this could be done till things get normal.
One Response to “Secret of Secrets: Strongest Protections against all Evil (Part -6)”
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.