In The Name Of Allah, The Most Beneficent, The Most Merciful. May complete Peace, Blessings and Mercy of Allah be upon the Last Prophet of Islam, Prophet Muhammad (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallam) forever forever.
Salatut Tasbeeh is a very important and meritorious form of salah. This is evident from several ahadith, wherein Rasulullah salallahu alayhi wasallam emphasised on it and enjoined it as a matter of great kindness and favour. As such, the Úlama, Jurists, Muhadditheen, and Sufis throughout the centuries have been particular in offering this Salah. Sayyiduna Abbas t has narrated that he was once informed by Rasulullah salallahu alayhi wasallam ”O Abbas! Should I not present to you? Should I not confer to you? Should I not inform you of such an act, which if you practise (these wordings of similar meaning were repeated in order to capture the attention of the listener, to emphasise the importance of the salah so as to instil a yearning to perform it), Allah I will forgive all your sins, whether old or new, intentional or unintentional, minor or major, open or secret.” (After describing the method of performing this salah) Nabi salallahu alayhi wasallam stated, ”If possible, you should offer this salah once everyday, and if you cannot perform it daily, then offer it on every Friday (weekly), or once a month, or once a year or at least once in your lifetime.” [Sunan Abu Dawud #1297]
Download the complete document on Salaatul Tasbeeh in english
Archive for the ‘Miscellaneous Topics’ Category
Posted by islamicexorcism on January 19, 2012
In The Name Of Allah, The Most Beneficent, The Most Merciful. May complete Peace, Blessings and Mercy of Allah be upon the Last Prophet of Islam, Prophet Muhammad (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallam) forever forever.
Posted by islamicexorcism on December 30, 2011
In The Name Of Allah, The Most Beneficent, The Most Merciful. May complete Peace, Blessings and Mercy of Allah be upon the Last Prophet of Islam, Prophet Muhammad (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallam) forever forever. The hizb / prayer described on this post is of great sufi saint Ibn ‘Arabi RA of the 12th century, his great knowledge and wisdom is reflected in every word of his hizb. Hizbul Wiqaya (“Orison of Protection”) is also known as “The Loftiest Pearl” [ad dawral ala] is well known in the sufi world for its remarkable power and exalted beauty. It is said that whoever reads it with sincerity of heart and utter conviction, while making a specific plea, will have their wish granted.
These prayers (salawat, ahzab, awrad) [of ibn ‘Arabi], transmitted from master to disciple, are much more than pious litanies. These are inspired invocations, each structured around a series of Divine Names and Quranic verses each containing several secrets and mysteries.
In al-fuyudat ar-rabbaniyya by Al-Qadiri, Isma’il, the merits and properties of this litany are described as follows: If someone learns it by heart, he will be safe from all earthly and heavenly tribulations, and protected from all satanic afflictions and injuries, as well as those caused by the jinn and humans. It is useful as a shield against disaster and the plague, against the sandstorm, and against sorcery and difficulty in childbearing. It contributes to the solution of knotty problems. It is a firm fortress, a secure refuge, and a trustworthy safeguard against the cunning plots of one’s enemies, and a valuable aid to victory over them, both outwardly and inwardly. This is especially true of someone who is diligent in reciting it after the obligatory dawn prayer [salatu-l fajr]. Obedience will be paid to him from both the higher and the lower reaches of the universe. He will experience the marvels and wonders that result from effectiveness of speech. People will flock toward him, and they will approach him with love, admiration, affection, honour and veneration, because this is one of Allah’s amazing secrets, and one of His extraordinary guarded treasures.
It is strictly necessary, however, at the time of its recitation, for there to be presence of heart, sincerity of intention, and diligent concentration. True benefits reside in true convictions, so you must recognize its worth, for then you will experience its blessed grace and goodness, if Allah (exalted is He) so wills.
The Arabic and English versions of Hizbul Wiqaya has been uploaded for the benefit of all, anyone Inshaallah may use it with good and clean intention to address their needs and problems.
Posted by islamicexorcism on October 23, 2010
1. Verse equal to over 1000 verses
‘Irbaadh bin Saariyah (R.A.) narrates that the Prophet (S.A.W.) used to recite the Musabbihaat, i.e. Surah Hadeed, Surah Hashar, Surah Saff, Surah Jumu’ah and Surah Taghaabun before sleeping and he stated that: “Indeed amongst them is a verse that is more virtuous than a thousand verses. (Abu Dawood, Tirmidhi)
The verse referred to in the above Hadith is “Huwal Awwalu wal Aakhiru waz Zaahiru wal Baatinu wa Huwa bi kulli Shayin ‘Aleem[Quran Surah AL-HADID 57:03]. (Ref: Tafseerul Qur’anil ‘Azeem, Vol. 4, Page 385)
2. Saying – Ya Rabbi Igh-fir-lee [My Lord! Forgive Me]
A hadith has been narrated by the father of Abu Malik Al-Ashja’ee RA that anyone who says thrice in sajdah (nafil sajdah not during the Fardh salaat), Ya Rabbi IghFirLee [My Lord! Forgive Me], Allah will forgive all his sins. [Al-Mu’jamul Kabir by Tabrani, Hadith #: 8197]
3. Saying – Allaahumma inni as’alukal-jannah 3x And Allaahumma ajirni mi-nan-naar 3x
It was narrated that Anas RA said: The Prophet SAW said: “Whoever asks Allaah for Paradise three times, Paradise will say, ‘O Allaah, admit him to Paradise.’ Whoever seeks protection from the Fire three times, Hell will say, ‘O Allaah, protect him from the Fire.’” [Tirmidhi, Ibn Maajah]
Dua’s are Allaahumma inni as’alukal-jannah (O Allaah, I ask You for Paradise) and Allaahumma ajirni mi-nan-naar (O Allaah, protect me from the Fire)
4. Spending some time for Salaatul Thajjud
Hazrat Anas[RA] reported that Prophet[SAW] said : “Prayer in my mosque is equal to ten thousand prayers elsewhere. And prayer in the Sacred Mosque is equivalent to one hundred thousand prayers elsewhere. And prayer in the battlefield is equivalent to one million prayers elsewhere. And what is more than all of that is two rak`ahs performed by a servant of Allah during the middle of the night.“[Ibn Hibban]
“The best prayer after the obligatory prayers is that during the depths of the night.” [Muslim]
“You should perform the late-night prayer for verily it was the custom of the pious people before you. Certainly, the late-night prayer is an act that takes one closer to Allah, keeps one away from sins, expiates for evil deeds and repels disease from the body.” [Tirmidhi]
There are many aspects that make the late-night prayer special. First and foremost, it is a prayer. The best action or matter is prayer.
Second, al-Haitami points out that, in general, the prayer performed in the late-night is more virtuous than the voluntary prayers during the day because it is further from ostentation and being done for show. In other words, the intention behind the late-night prayers should be a pure one. Furthermore, it is easy to have the fear of Allah and concentrate on the prayer in the late-night prayer as there are fewer disturbances at the time.
Thirdly, it makes the person realize his real purpose and goal in this life. He is getting up in the middle of the night and forsaking his sleep because he realizes that his goal is not the pleasure or relaxation of this world. Instead, he has a much greater purpose and goal in life. For that reason, he is getting up to pray when the rest of mankind are either sleeping or committing sins under the cover of night.
Note: If one cannot offer salaat during this time, its preferable to at least recite Surah Iklass 3x as its equal to one Quran and then recite – Rabbana atina fid-dunya hasanataw wa fil ‘akhirati hasanataw waqina ‘azaban-nar 3x.
5. Rewards of Performing Salah the whole night
1. Uthman bin `Affan (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I heard the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) saying: “One who performs `Isha’ prayer in congregation, is as if he has performed Salat for half of the night. And one who performs the Fajr prayer in congregation, is as if he has performed Salat the whole night.”[Muslim]
2. Uthman bin Affan (May Allah be pleased with him) narrated that he had heard the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) saying: “He who attends `Isha’ in congregation, is as if he has performed Salat for half of the night; and he who attends `Isha’ and Fajr prayers in congregation, is as if he has performed Salat for the whole night.”[Tirmidhi]
3. Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him)reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, “If they knew the merits of Salat after nightfall (`Isha’) and the morning (Fajr) Salat, they would come to them even if they had to crawl to do so.”[Bukhari and Muslim]
6. Doing Ibadah during the Blessed Nights (1st of Rajab, 8th, 9th and 10th of Dhul Hijjah, the night of Eid al-Fitr and Eid al-Adha, Friday Night and the night of the 15th of Shaban)
1. Muadh ibn Jabal radiyallahu anhu relates that Rasulullah sallallaahu alayhi wasallam said, “Jannat is waajib (incumbent) for those who stay awake with the intention of making ibaadah on the following nights: 8th, 9th and 10th of Dhul Hijjah, the night of Eid al-Fitr, and the night of the 15th of Shaban.” (Targheeb)
2. In “maraaqil falaah” the Sharh of “Nurul Idaah” in the chapter of “ihyaa’ul layaali” (keeping vigil at night for ibaadah), in which nights wherein it is mustahab to keep vigil for ibaadah are mentioned, Ash-Shurunbulaali RA mentions the following hadith, “There are five nights in which du’a (supplication) is not rejected: the eve of Rajab, the 15th night of Sha’aban, the eve of Friday, on the eve of Eid Al-Fitr, and on the eve of Eid Al-Adha.” (Maraaqil Falaah with Tahtawi pg. 401 Darul kutub al-ilmiyyah). This hadith, apart from being mentioned in the Al- Jami’ of Suyuti (as mentioned in the post by Quraatulain), is also mentioned in the Shu’abul Iman of Baihaqi (hadith no. 3558 chapter: fee lailatil eidain wa yaumihimaa).
Note: One should ensure that he offers Salaatul Isha and salaatul Fajar in Jamath, also recite last 2 verses of Surah baqrah and Surah Iqlass 3x, during these nights.
7. Blessings of Zam Zam
1. Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The water of Zamzam is for whatever purpose it is drunk for.” (Reported by Ibn Maajah, 2/1018; see Al-Maqaasid al-Hasanah by al-Sakhaawi, p. 359). The Salaf and ‘ulamaa’ acted upon this Hadeeth. When ‘Abd-Allaah ibn al-Mubaarak went for Hajj, he came to Zamzam and said “O Allaah, Ibn Abi’l-Mawaali told us from Muhammad ibn al-Munkadir from Jaabir (may Allaah be pleased with him) that Your Prophet SAWS (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, ‘The water of Zamzam is for whatever it is drunk for.’ I am drinking it to ward off thirst on the Day of Resurrection.”
2. It was reported in Saheeh Muslim that the Prophet SAWS (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to Abu Dharr, who had stayed near the Ka’bah and its coverings for forty days and nights with no food or drink other than (Zamzam): “How long have you been here?” Abu Dharr said: “I have been here for thirty days and nights.” The Prophet SAWS (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “Who has been feeding you?” He said, “I have had nothing but Zamzam water, and I have gotten so fat that I have folds of fat on my stomach. I do not feel any of the tiredness or weakness of hunger and I have not become thin.” The Prophet SAWS (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Verily, it is blessed, it is food that nourishes.” (Muslim)
3. ‘Aa’ishah(R.A.) reported that she took Zamzam water home with her in bottles, and said, “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) took some of it away with him, and he used to pour it on the sick and give it to them to drink.” (Tirmidhi)
4. The Messenger of Allah, salallahu alayhe wa sallam has said:” The most sublime of all earthly waters is that of zamzam; therein one finds food for the hungry and medicne for the ill.” [Tabarani ]
5. The Messenger of Allah, salallahu alayhe wa sallam has said:”Zamzam water is what one intends to drink it for. When one drinks it to be healed, Allah heals him; when one drinks it to be full, Allah makes him full; and when one drinks it to quench his thrist, Allah quenches it. ” [ Ahmad, and Ibn Majah]
Note: Drink Zam Zam water with intentions of wipe out all sins, filling the heart and soul with perfect noor and complete love for Allah and His Messanger’s SAW, protetion from anger and punishment of Allah and sucess in both the worlds.
8. Fasting during Aashura in the month of Muharram
The month of Muharram has many Rahmah and Blessings and in this auspicious month the greatest of days is the day of Aashura, the 10 of Muharram. Rasoolullah Sallallaahu Alayhi Wa Sallam greatly emphasized the importance of fasting on this day. The Hadith states, Rasoolullah Sallallaahu Alayhi Wa Sallam further advised the Ummah to keep an additional fast a day before or after the tenth of Muharram. The reason being, the Jews also fasted on the tenth. It was necessary that the Muslims be distinct and apart from the practices of the non-Muslims. This leaves a powerful lesson for his Ummah. Muslims will, at any given time or place be distinct and different from the practices, norms and culture of the non- Muslims. Additionally, the day of Aashura is an excellent opportunity to spend on one’s family. Instead of giving gifts on birthdays and anniversaries, let us use this occasion to spend on our families. It’s narrated by Ibn ‘Abbas that when the Prophet (saws) came to Medina, he found (the Jews) fasting on the day of ‘Ashura’ (i.e. 10th of Muharram). They used to say: “This is a great day on which Allah saved Moses and drowned the folk of Pharaoh. Moses (aws) observed the fast on this day, as a sign of gratitude to Allah.” The Prophet (saws) said, “I am closer to Moses than they.” So, he observed the fast (on that day) and ordered the Muslims to fast on it. [Bukhari]. Furthermore, Rasoolullah Sallallaahu Alayhi Wa Sallam has stated, “The fast of Aashura wipes out the sins of a year.” [Muslim] and he also said that “Whoever is generous to his family on the Day of Aashura, Allah will be generous to him for the rest of the year.” [Targheeb, classified Authentic]. The Statement of the Beloved Messenger صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم of Almighty Allah, about the blessings of Fasting (روزہ) in MUHARRAMUL HARAAM (محرم الحرام), “Each fasting day of Muharram is equivalent to one month’s Fasting Days.” He said. (Tabraani fis-Sagheer, v2 p71, Majma`uz Zawaaid 3/438)
9. Using Miswaak multiplies the virtues of worship/ibadah
The miswak (miswaak, siwak, sewak) is a teeth cleaning twig made from a twig of the Salvadora persica tree, also known as the arak tree or the peelu tree and has great virtue in Islam. It has been reported in a hadith that Propher SAW said: The reward of Salaah (Prayers) is multiplied 70 times if miswaak was used before it.[Musnad-e-Ahmad and Baihaqi’s sunan-e-kubra. This Hadith has been transmitted through several chains, hence strengthening it]
Note: The virtues associated with any act of worship like dua’s, amal, zikar, wazifa, darood or charity will have its rewards multiplied inshaallah, if done in the state of purity and after using miswaak.
10. The Angels keep on writing good deeds when one recites “Bismillahi wa’l Hamdu lillahi” during wadhu
The Prophet sallallaahu alaihi wasallam said ‘When one of you performs wudhu he should recite-Bismillahi wa’l Hamdu lillahi (because) for as long as the wudhu remains valid the Angels (who record/write all our deeds) will keep on writing good deeds (for you)’ (Tabraani)
11. Reciting Surah Ikhlaas 11x in graveyard and conveying the rewards to the dead
Hazrath Ali (ra) has narrated from our beloved Prophet SAW that if one goes to the graveyard and recites Surah Ikhlaas 11 times, and then conveys it’s reward to the deceased in the graveyard, he will earn the reward equal to the number of deceased in that graveyard.[Allamah Qurtubi in At-Tazkirah, Ad-Darami, Al-qadhi Abu Ya’la, Sunan al Dar Qutni]
12. Reciting Darood / Salawaat 10 times after Salaatul Fajar and Magrib
The Holy Prophet SAW has said – A person who cares to recite darood on me 10 times in the morning and evening will be favored with my shafaat (intercession) on the day of judgment and a person who recites darood on me after salaatul fajar and salaatul magrib before talking to anyone, Allah will fulfill his 100 needs, 30 out the 100 will be full filled very soon and seventy of them are fulfilled later. [Tabarani]
Note: Its preferable to recite darood 10 times before ‘moving or changing the poster’ and ‘before talking’ to anyone after salaat (of fajar and magrib). An easy darood that can be recited – ALLAHUMA SALLI ALA MUHAMMADIW WA ALA AALI MUHAMMAD (Sallallaahu ‘Alayhiwasallam)[ O Allah! May Thy beneficence be on Muhammad and on the House of Muhammad]
13. Virtues of Helping the needy and helpless
1.Ibn Abbas narrates that Rasulullah P.B.U.H said: “Whoever walks to fulfil the needs of his brother, this is better for him than performing Itikaf for ten years. And whoever performs Itikaf for (just) one day, seeking Allah’s pleasure, Allah will place three trenches between him and the fire of Hell. Each trench is wider than the distance between the Two Wings (the expanse of the East and West).” [Tabarani, Bayhaqi]
2.Ibn `umar reported that a man came to the Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him) and said: “O Messenger of Allah, who are the people whom Allah loves most?” He answered: “The people whom Allah loves most are those who are always ready to help others in any way they can, and the deeds that Allah loves most are the deeds that make a Muslim happy by relieving him from distress, trouble or crisis, repaying his debt, or feeding him. The mere walking of a Muslim in order to do something to help his brother is better than `i’tikaf (seclusion) in this mosque (Al Madina Mosque) for a whole month.”[Reported by Al-Asbahani and Ibn Abi Al-Dunia, Hassan chain]t?” He answered: “The people whom Allah loves most are those who are always ready to help others in any way they can, and the deeds that Allah loves most are the deeds that make a Muslim happy by relieving him from distress, trouble or crisis, repaying his debt, or feeding him. The mere walking of a Muslim in order to do something to help his brother is better than `i’tikaf (seclusion) in this mosque (Al Madina Mosque) for a whole month.”[Reported by Al-Asbahani and Ibn Abi Al-Dunia, Hassan chain]
3. Prophet SAW said: “Its better for one of you to fulfill the need of his brother(in Islam) than residing for Itikaaf in my mosque for two months.”(Haakim)
14. Excellence Of Good Character
1. The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) said: By his good character a believer will attain the degree of one who prays during the night and fasts during the day.[Sunan Abu-Dawud]
2. The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: There is nothing heavier than good character put in the scale of a believer on the Day of Resurrection. [Sunan Abu-Dawud]
3. Yahya related to me from Malik that Yahya ibn Said said, “I have heard that by his good character a man can reach the degree of the one who stands in prayer at night and the one who is thirsty from fasting in the heat of the day.” [Imam Malik’s Muwatta]
15. Excellence Of controlling anger
The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) said: If anyone suppresses anger when he is in a position to give vent to it, Allah, the Exalted, will call him on the Day of Resurrection over the heads of all creatures, and ask him to choose any of the bright and large eyed maidens he wishes. [Sunan Abu-Dawud]
16. Excellence Of visiting the Grave of Parents
1. The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) said: “Anyone visiting the graves of one or both of his parents in order to earn reward, will earn the reward of an accepted Hajj, and if someone visits them frequently, angels shall come to visit his grave (when he dies).” [Kanzul Ummal, V16, P.200, Hadith 45536]
2. Al-Bayhaqi narrates in Shu’ab al-Iman that Rasul-Ullah, sall-Allahu `alayhi wa sallam, said what means: “Whoever visits the grave of his parents or the grave of one of them every Friday, he will be forgiven and his name will be written among the pious ones” (Man zara Qabra abawayhi aw ahadihima fi kulli Jumu’ah, ghufira lahu wa kutiba barran)
17. Excellence Of Treating Parents with Love and Kindness
1. Hadrat Ibn ‘Abbas RA relates that the Prophet SAW observed : “The pious offspring who casts a single look of affection at his parents receives a reward from God equal to the reward of an accepted Hajj.” The people submitted: “O Prophet of God (peace and blessings of Allah be upon you) : If someone casts a hundred such glances of love and affection at his parents, what then?” The Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) observed; “Yes, indeed, even if one does so a hundred times a day, he will get a hundred fold reward. God is far greater than you imagine and is completely free from petty narrow mindedness.” (recorded by Al-Bayhaqi in his Shu’b Al-Iman)
2. Hadrat Anas RA relates: “Any man who desires that his life should be prolonged and his subsistence may be increased ought to do good service to his parents and show kindness to them.” (Al-Targhib-o-Tarhib)
3. Hadrat ‘Abdullah b. Amr RA relates that the Holy Prophet SAW affirmed : “The pleasure of God is contained in the pleasure of the father even as His displeasure is contained in the displeasure of the father.” (Tirmidhi, Ibn Hibban, Hakim)
18. Excellence of remembering Allah among those who forget Him
The Prophet SAW said: “The-one-who-mentions-or-remembers-Allah among those who forget Him is like a green tree in the midst of dry ones”;
“The one who mentions or remembers Allah among those who forget Him, Allah shows him his seat in Paradise during his life”;
“The one who mentions or remembers Allah among those those who forget Him is like the fighter behind those who run away”;
“The one who mentions or remembers Allah among those who forget Him, Allah looks at him with a look after which He will never punish him”;
“The one who mentions or remembers Allah among those who forget Him is like a light inside a dark house”;
“The one who mentions or remembers Allah among those who forget Him, Allah forgives him sins to the amount of every eloquent and non-eloquent speaker,” that is, the number of animals and human beings;
“The one who mentions or remembers Allah in the the marketplace, will have light in every hair of his on the Day of Resurrection.” [At-Targheeb wat-Tarheeb (2/532) and Shu`abul Imaan (2/89-91)]
19. Excellence of beginning and ending day with good deeds
Hazrat Abdullah bin Yasn RA narrates that the holy Prophet SAW stated that Allah commands his angels not to put down any sin committed during the day by the man who begins and ends it with a good piece of deeds[Tabrani]
Note: Great losers are indeed those who begin and end their day by reading newspapers and magazines, watching TV or listening to music, fighting and quarreling, or committing sins. As Muslims we should begin and end the day by reciting the duas thought by our Prophets and apart from this it would be a good practice to recite Surah Iqlaas 3x as it would be equivalent to the recitation of one complete Quran, fortunate indeed would be those who begin and end the day by following the sunnah of Prophet SAW and reciting one Quran every morning and evening.
20. Excellence of Reciting one surah or atleast 10 or 100 verses of Quran every night while going to bed
1. Shaddad Ibne-Aws RA narrates that Prophet SAW said: None amongst Muslims goes to bed and recites any Surah of the book of Allah, except that Allah deputes an angel and nothing harmful will come near him until he awakes, (no matter) whenever he awakes. [Tirmidhi]
2. Abu Hurairah RA narrates that Prophet SAW said: He who recites 100 verses of Quran in a night, would be written amoungst the devout worshippers of Allah.[Mustadrak Hakim]
3. Fadalah Ibne Ubaid RA and Tamimdari RA narrates that Prophet SAW said: The one who recites 10 verses (of Quran) in a night, (the reward of) a Qintar is written for him. And a Qintar is better than theworld and whatever it contains. [Tabarani]
4. Abu Hurairah RA narrates that Prophet SAW said: The one, who recites 10 verses at night, is not written amongst the negligent. [Mustadrak Hakim]
21. Excellence of Some Sunnah Salaat
Hazrat Aishah RA narrates that Prophet SAW said: He who is regular in offering twleve units of Salaat, Allah will build for him a house in Paradise- 4 units before Zuhr, 2 units after Zuhr, 2 units after Maghrib, 2 units after Isha and 2 units before Fajr. [Nasai]
Fajr Salaat: It has been narrated by Aisha (R.A.) that Nabi (S.A.W.) said: “The two Rak’aats of Fajr (sunnata Mu’akkadah) is better than the entire world and whatever it contains. (Muslim)
Zuhr Salaat: 1.Umme Habibah (R.A.) says: “I heard Rasoolullah (S.A.W.) saying: “Allah will make the fire of Hell Haraam on whoever observes the four Rak’aats before Zuhr(4 units sunnata Mu’akkadah) and four Rak’aats (two sunnata Mu’akkadah and two Nafl) after Zuhr.” (Abu Dawood, Tirmidhi)
2.Umar ibnil Khattab RA narrates that Prophet SAW said: 4 units before Zuhr salaat after the sun has passed the meridian are reckoned equivalent in virtue to the 4 unit of Thajjud salaat. Prophet SAW added: It is this hour that everything glorifies Allah, then he SAW recited verse 48 of Surah Nahl(Tirmidhi)
Asr Salaat: It has been narrated by Ibne Umar (R.A.) that Nabi (S.A.W.) said: “May Allah shower mercy on that person who performs four Rak’aats (4 units sunnata Ghair Mu’akkadah) before Asr.” (Abu Dawood, Tirmidhi)
Maghrib Salaat: Abu Hurairah (R.A.) narrates that Nabi (S.A.W.) said: “Whosoever performs six Rak’aats after the Maghrib Salaah and does not speak any evil in between, he will receive the reward of twelve years of ‘Ibaadah.” (Tirmidhi) Note: The 6 units of salaat after maghrib are reffered to as Salat-ul-Awwabin (Prayer of the Repentent), based on the following narration that “The one who prays twenty rak’ât after Maghrib- Allâh will build for him a house in Paradise.”[Tirmidhi] sallatul Awwabin may vary from 6 units to max of 20 units. According to some scholors 2+2 units of nafil salaat after 2 units of sunnata Muakkadah will full fill the required 6 units mentioned in the above hadith, however, other scholors consider this 6 units as an addition to 2 units of sunnata Muakkadah.
Eshaa Salaat: Whosoever performs Eshaa Salaah with Jamaat and performs four Rak’aats(2 sunnata Mu’akkadah + 2 nafil) prior to leaving the Masjid will receive the reward of Laitul Qadr.(Tabarani).
22. Excellence of Offering Salaat on time
1. Prophet said: “If there was a river at the door of anyone of you and he took a bath in it five times a day, would you notice any dirt on him?” They [the companions] said, “Not a trace of dirt would be left.” The Prophet then said: “That is the example of the five prayers with which Allaah wipes out evil deeds.” [Al-Bukhaari and Muslim]
2. Abu Zar RadiyAllahu `anhu narrates that once the Prophet Sallallahu `alaihi wasallam came out of his house. It was autumn and the leaves were falling off the trees. He caught a branch of a tree and its leaves began to drop in large number. At this he remarked, ‘O, Abu Zar! when a Muslim offers his salat to please Allah, his sins are shed away from him just as these leaves are falling off this tree. (Ahmad)
3. Abu Hurairah (radiallahu anh) reported: The Messenger of Allah (salallahu alayhi wa salalm) said, “The first of man’s deeds for which he will be called to account on the Day of Resurrection will be Salat. If it is found to be perfect, he will be safe and successful; but if it is incomplete, he will be unfortunate and a loser. If any shortcoming is found in the obligatory Salat, the Glorious and Exalted Rubb will command to see whether His slave has offered any voluntary Salat so that the obligatory Salat may be made up by it. Then the rest of his actions will be treated in the same manner.”
4. Abu Umamah narrates that the Muhammad said, “Allah does not Listen to anything from His servant as He does to the two rakahs of prayer that he offers. Mercy descends over the servant’s head as long as he remains in prayer.” [Tirmidhi and Ahmad As-Suyuti considers it sahih.]
Abu Huraira narrated: Muhammad said, “The angels keep on asking Allah’s forgiveness for anyone of you, as long as he is at his Mu,salla praying place and he does not pass wind Hadath. They say, ‘O Allah! Forgive him, O Allah! be Merciful to him.” [Bukhari]
5. Jabir Ibne Abdullah RA narrates that Prophet SAW said: The Key to paradise is Salaat and the Key to Salaat is Wadhu.[Musnad Ahmad]
Hanzalah Al- Usaidi RA narrates that Prophet SAW said: The person who guards the five times salaat, its wadhu, its prescribed time, its proper Ruku and Sajud, while perceiving it to be the Right of Allah on him, he is forbidden upon Fire. [Musnad Ahmad]
23. Warning against abandoning Salah: Missing salaah is a major sin
1. Allah (swt) says in Sura Al-Mâ’ûn “So woe unto those performers of Salât (prayers) (hypocrites),Who delay their Salât (prayer) from their stated fixed times,Those who do good deeds only to be seen (of men),” (Sura Al-Mâ’ûn, ayat 4 – 6)
2. Allaah (SWT) says “(The people in Hell will be asked:) What has caused you to enter Hell? They will say: “We were not of those who used to offer their Salât (prayers). Nor did we feed the poor. And we used to talk falsehood (all that which Allaah hated) with vain-talkers. And we used to belie thc Day of Recompense. Until there came to us that which is certain (i.e., death). So no Intercession of intercessors will benefit them. (Sura Al-Muddaththir, ayah 42-48)
3.Ibne Abbas RA narrates that Prophet SAW said: He who abandons Salaat shall meet Allah in a state that Allah will be very angry with him.[Bazzaar, Tabarani]
Naufal Ibne Muawiya RA narrates that Prophet SAW said: The person who missed even one salaat is as though he has been deprived of his entire family and wealth.[Ibne Hibban]
4.Hazrat Umar radiallaho ta’ala anho narrates that Rasool Allah sallalaho alaihe wasallam said:“Prayer is a pillar of faith. Whoever abandons it has destroyed his faith.” (Baihiqi)
5. Hazrat Abdullah Ibn E Umar radiallaho ta’ala anhuma narrates that Rasool Allah sallalaho alaihe wasallam said:“The person that performs his five daily prayers punctually and with complete purity will be surrounded by light on the day of judgment. The person that abandons and does not pray, his accounting will be with Fir’aun and Haamaan.” (Ahmed)
6. Hazrat Buraidah radiallaho ta’ala anhu narrates that Rasool Allah sallalaho alaihe wasallam said:“The difference between us and them (the hypocrites) is prayer. He who intentionally misses prayers is a non believer.” (Tirmizi)
7. One day Rasool Allah sallalaho alaihe wasallam was talking about prayers and said:“Whoever performs these prayers punctually, they will be light for him on the day of judgment and will lead to his forgiveness. The person that does not pray will not have any light and will not be forgiven. He will be with Qaroon, Fir’aun, Haamaan and Ubai Bin Khalaf on the day of judgement.” (Masnad Tabraani)
24. Virtues of Bismillaah Ir Rahmaan Ir Raheem
1. Abul Malih[RA] said: I was riding on a mount behind the Prophet[SAW] and it stumbled. Thereupon I said: May the devil perish! He[SAW] said: Do not say: May the devil perish! For if you say that, he will swell so much so that he will be like a house. But say ‘Bismillah’ for when you say that, he will diminish so much so that he will be like a fly. [An-Nasai, Ahmad and Abu Dawud];
2. The Prophet[SAW] said that “Bismillah” is one of the names of Allah the distance between it and Allah’s greatest name, is but like the distance between the black and white of the eye seen from a close angle.[Hakim & Dhahabi]
3. Jabir (radiyallahu ‘anhu) is reported to have said that when: “In the name of Allah, The Beneficient, The Merciful” was revealed, the clouds gave way by moving to the east, the winds ceased blowing, the oceans became calm, the creatures prepared themselves to listen, the shayatin were pelted with fire from the heavens and Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala), swearing an oath by His honour, declared: Anyone who says this name of mine upon anything, I will surely impact barakah in that thing. [Ad Darrul Manthur and Ibn Kathir]
25. Dua to Open the doors of Heavens
While we were praying one day with the Messenger of Allah ﷺ, a man from among the people said, “Allahu Akbaru Kabeera, walhamdulillahi Katheera, wa Subhan’Allahi bukratan wa aseela”, ‘Allah is the Greatest above everything else, and All Praise is for Allah abundantly, and Glory be to Allah in the morning and evening.’ The Prophet ﷺ asked, “who said those words?” A man replied, “I did, O Messeger of Allah.” The Prophet ﷺ then said, ‘I am amazed by your speech, for they caused the doors of heaven to open.’ Ibn Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) added to this narration, “I never left saying those words after I heard the Messenger of Allah say that.[Saheeh Muslim, vol.2. Page 99, Tirmizi, Nasai]
26. Virtues of Surah Yaseen
Hazrat Aisha (Radi Allahu anha) reports, Rasulallah (Sallall Allahu taala Alaihi Wasallam) saying ; Indeed in the Noble Quran there is a Surah which, for its reader will intercede and which will be a means of forgiveness for its listener. Listen carefully, it is Surah Yasin, in the Torah it is called Muimmah.
It was enquired, O Messenger of Allah (Sallall Allahu taala Alaihi Wasallam), what is Muimmah?
Rasulallah (Sallall Allahu taala Alaihi Wasallam) replied,
It contains for its reader the benefits of this world, it removes from the dread of the next life, and it is called Dafiah and Qadhiyah. Again it was enquired, ‘How is this Surah Dafiah and Qadhiyah?’ Rasulallah (Sallall Allahu taala Alaihi Wasallam) replied ‘It takes away from its reader all afflictions and fulfils his need. Whoever recites it, will be made equal to twenty pilgrimages. Whoever shall listen to it, it will be as a thousand dinars, which he has given as charity in the path of Allah (Subhanah wa taala), and whoever shall write it and then drinks it, it will enter into his heart a thousand cures, a thousand radiant lights, a thousand times more increase in belief, a thousand blessings, a thousand mercies, a thousand times more increase in guidance, and it will remove from him all diseases’. (Tirmidhi,Shu’abul Imaan of Imam Bayhaqi)
27. Blessings of Shabaan and 15th of Shabaan
The 15th night of Shabaan is a very blessed night. According to the Hadith Shareef, the name of this Mubarak night is “Nisf Shabaan” which means 15th night of Shabaan. The reason for this special night to attain its name of Laylatul Baraa’ah, meaning the Night of Salvation, Seeking Freedom from Azaab and Calamity, is that in this night the Barkaat and acceptance of repentance may be accomplished. Laylatul Baraa’ah in Persian, as well as in Urdu, is called Shabbe Baraat.
In his Majmu`, Imam Nawawi quoted Imam al-Shafi`i’s Kitab al-Umm that there are 5 nights when dua (prayer) is answered, one of them being the night of the 15th of Sha`ban.
The hadith by Imam Ibn Hajr Haythmi, states:Narrated by Muadh bin Jabal (RA) from Prophet (salallaho alaihi wasalam) who said: Allah turns towards his creation in the Night of “MID-SHABAN” and He forgives all of them except for a Mushrik and one who hates other people [Az Zawaid #12860, Classed sahih by salafi scholar Nasiruddin Albani in his silsilah Al-Sahihah]
Another hadith in Musnad Ahmed hanbal “Allah looks at His creation during the night of the 15th of Sha’ban and He forgives His servants except two- one intent on hatred (mushanin) and a murderer (qatilu nafs).[ Classed Hassan by Albani in his silsilah Al-Sahihah]
Hadith classed sahih by Ibn Hibban “Allah looks at His creation in the night of mid-Sha`ban and He forgives all His creation except for a mushrik (idolater) or a mushahin (one bent on hatred).” [sahih Ibn Hibban 7/470]. Also reported by Tabrani [Al muajamul Kabir 20/108-9] and Al Bayhaqi [Shubul Iman 2/288]
Sayyiduna Ali Radi Allahu Ta’ala Anhu narrated that The Noble Prophet Sallal Laahu Ta’ala Alayhi Wa Sallam said, When the night of 15th (night between 14th and 15th) arrives, stay standing (in worship) and fast during the day because from sunset, Allah Subhaanahu Wa Ta’ala looks down at the earth from the sky and says, ‘Is there anyone that seeks my forgiveness so that I may forgive him! Is there anyone that seeks my sustenance so that I may provide it to him! Is there anyone with problems so that I may remove them! Is there anyone like this! Is there anyone like this!’ And He Subhaanahu Wa Ta’ala says this until sunrise” Sunan Ibn e Maja, V2, P160, Hadith 1388, Dar-ul-Ma’rifa Beirut)
Fasting of the 15th Sha’ban.
According to the Hadith Shareef which is narrated by Ibne Habaan Radi Allahu Ta’ala Anhu that Rasoolullah Sallal Laahu Ta’ala Alayhi Wa Sallam said: “When the night of 15th Shabaan arrives spend the night awake and keep fast the next day”.
Hazrat Abu Hurairah Radi Allahu Ta’ala Anhu reports that the Noble Prophet Sallal Laahu Ta’ala Alayhi Wa Sallam said often in his Khutba (sermon): “O people! Lighten and cleanse your bodies by way of fasting during Shabaan, so that it shall be easy and helpful to you for the fast during Ramadaan. Whoso fasts for three days during Shabaan, all his past sins are wiped off”. (Baihaqi) Fasting is also recommended on the 13th, 14th and 15th of Shabaan.
Allah Subhaanahu Wa Ta’ala’s beloved, Rasullah Sallal Laahu Ta’ala Alayhi Wa Sallam said: Worship in the 15th night of Sha’ban and fast the following day. Because Allah Subhaanahu Wa Ta’ala descends to the lowest heaven from sun set till dawn, He Subhaanahu Wa Ta’ala says ”Will anyone ask, that his request may be granted?” ”Will anyone seeks forgiveness, that he may be forgiven?” [Ibne Majah,Vol :1,P:99]
Fast of the 15th Sha’ban On the day immediately following the Night of Bara’ah, i.e. the 15th of Sha’ban, it is mustahabb (advisable) to keep fast. Prophet Muhammad Sallal Laahu Ta’ala Alayhi Wa Sallam, is reported to have recommended this fast emphatically. A large number of the predecessors (salaf) of the Ummah have been observing the fast of the 15th of Sha’ban.Therefore, it is advisable to fast the 15th of Sha’ban as an optional (nafl) fast. One can also keep a fast of qada on this day and it is hoped that he can also benefit from the merits of this fast.
From various hadith we get to know that on the 15th of shabaan the following people are deprived of Allah’s Mercy
1.The fortune tellers, the magicians, the alcoholics, those who disrespect their parents and those who take part and encourage adultery.
2.One who deals in usury (Riba).
3.One who wears his trousers below his ankle with pride and arrogance (In Arabia, people displayed their wealth and boasted in this manner).
4.One who creates disunity among two Muslims.
5.The person who unjustly takes away the right and property of another Muslim and has not yet rectified himself.
28. Blessings of first 10 days of Zul Hijjah
Allaah swears an oath by first 10 days of Zul Hijjah which in itself indicates its great importance and great benefit. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): “By the dawn; by the ten nights” [al-Fajr 89:1-2]. Ibn ‘Abbaas, Ibn al-Zubayr, Mujaahid and others of the earlier and later generations said that this refers to the first ten days of Dhu’l-Hijjah. Ibn Katheer said: “This is the correct opinion.” (Tafseer Ibn Katheer, 8/413). Among the special seasons of worship are the first ten days of Zul Hijjah, which Allaah has preferred over all the other days of the year….
1. Ibn ‘Abbaas (RA) reported that the Prophet (SAW) said: “There are no days in which righteous deeds are more beloved to Allaah than these ten days.” The people asked, “Not even jihaad for the sake of Allaah?” He said, “Not even jihaad for the sake of Allaah, except in the case of a man who went out to fight giving himself and his wealth up for the cause, and came back with nothing.” (Reported by al-Bukhaari, 2/457).
2. Ibn ‘Abbaas (RA) also reported that the Prophet (SAW) said: “There is no deed more precious in the sight of Allaah, nor greater in reward, than a good deed done during the ten days of Sacrifice.” He was asked, “Not even jihaad for the sake of Allaah?” He said, “Not even jihaad for the sake of Allaah, except in the case of a man who went out to fight giving himself and his wealth up for the cause, and came back with nothing.” (Reported by al-Daarimi, 1/357).
3. The Prophet (SAW) commanded us to recite a lot of Tasbeeh (“Subhan-Allaah”), Tahmeed (“Al-hamdu Lillaah”) and Takbeer (“Allaahu akbar”) during this time. ‘Abdullaah ibn ‘Umar (RA) reported that the Prophet (SAW) said: “There are no days greater in the sight of Allaah and in which righteous deeds are more beloved to Him than these ten days, so during this time recite a great deal of Tahleel (“La ilaaha ill-Allaah”), Takbeer and Tahmeed.” (Reported by Ahmad, 7/224).
4. Hazrat Abdullah Ibn Abbas RA says that the Prophet SAW has said that there is no such day on which virtuus acts are more deservable and pleasing then those of these 10 days, he should recite abudantely “Subhanallaahi Wal Hamdu lillahe wa La ilaha illallaahu”.[Tabrani]
5. Hazrat Abu Huraira RA says that Prophet SAW has said that every good act in the first 10 days of Zul Hijja is most pleasing to Allah. Every day’s fast in these days is equal to a whole year’s fast and every night of waking is equal to waking on the sublime night. [Tirmizi]
6. Hazrat Anas Bin Malik RA says that in the days of the missionary of the Prophet SAW it was generally thought that these 10 days were equal to 10,000 days. [Baihiqi]
7. The Prophet (SAW) used to fast on the ninth of Zul Hijjah. Hunaydah ibn Khaalid reported from his wife that some of the wives of the Prophet (SAW) said: “The Prophet (SAW) used to fast on the ninth of Dhu’l-Hijjah, on the day of ‘Aashooraa’, on three days of each month, and on the first two Mondays and Thursdays of each month.” (Reported by al-Nisaa’i, 4/205 and by Abu Dawud).
8. Muadh ibn Jabal radiyallahu anhu relates that Rasulullah SAW said, “Jannat is waajib (incumbent) for those who stay awake with the intention of making ibaadah on the following nights: 8th, 9th and 10th of Dhul Hijjah, the night of Eid al-Fitr, and the night of the 15th of Shaban.” (Targheeb)
29. Blessings of the Day of Arafah (9th Zul Hijjah)
1. ‘Ã’ishah radiyallahu anhaa reports that Rasoolullah sallalahu alayhi wasallam said, ” There is no day in which Allah sets free more souls from the fire of hell than on the day of Arafah. And on that day Allah draws near to the earth and by way of exhibiting His Pride remarks to the angels, ‘What is the desire of these (servants of mine)?” (Muslim)
2. Talhah radiyallahu anhu reports that Rasoolullah sallalahu alayhi wasallam said, “Apart from the day of the Battle of Badr there is no day on which the Shaytãn is seen to be more humiliated, more rejected, more depressed and more infuriated, than on the day of Arafah, and indeed all this is only because of beholding the abundance of descending mercy (on the day) and Allah’s forgiveness of the great sins of the servants.” (Mishkãt)
3. Aboo Qatãdah Al-Ansãri radiyallahu anhu narrated that Rasoolullah sallalahu alayhi wasallam was asked about the fast on the day of Arafah. He said, “It compensates for the (minor) sins of the past and the coming year.” (Muslim, Tirmizi, Ibne Mãjah)
30. Earn 40 Million Virtues
Sayyidina Tamim Dan RA reported that the Prophet (SAW) said, “If anyone repeats ten times (the words):
Ash hadu al-laa ilaaha illallaahu waH-dahu laa shareeka lahu, ilaahan waaHidan aHa-dan Sama-dan lam yat-ta-khiz Saa-Hibatan wa laa waladan wa lam yakul-lahu kufuwan aHad
“I bear witness that there is no God but Allah, Who is Alone, Who has no partner. The One God, only One, Independent, Who has not taken a wife nor children, and there is none co-equal with Him” then Allah will record for him forty million (40,000,000) pious deeds.[Narrated by Imam Tirmidhi (RA), Musnad of Imam Ahmed (RA), Mujamul Kabeer of Imam Tabarani (RA), Ibn Sunni (RA)]
31. Earn Forgiveness of numerous sins every Friday
Ibn Abbās RA narrates that the Prophet SAW said “The one who recites 100 times, after completing the Jumu‘ah (Friday) prayer, ‘Subhanallaahil Azeemi Wabihamdihi’, Allāh ta‘ālā will forgive for him 100,000 (minor) sins and 24,000 for (each of) his parents.” (Amal al-Yawm wa al-Laylah)
32. Excellence of Reconciling between People
Our Prophet SAW said “Should I not tell you of a deed that is a rank higher than fasting, praying and spending in charity?” People replied: “Indeed, O Messenger of ALlah”. He replied: “Reconciling between people.”(Abu Dawood)
33. Earn Paradise in a Day
The Messenger (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) asked, “Who is fasting today?” Abu Bakr (radi Allahu anhu) replied, “Me”. The Messenger (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) asked, “Who has followed a funeral procession today?” Abu Bakr (radi Allahu anhu) replied, “Me”. The Messenger (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) asked, “Who has fed a poor person today?” Abu Bakr (radi Allahu anhu) replied, “Me”. The Messenger (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) asked, “Who has visited a sick person today?” Abu Bakr (radi Allahu anhu) replied, “Me”. The Messenger (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) then said, “Any person that has done these four things in one day will enter Paradise.” [Sahih Muslim]
34. Assured entry to Paradise for worship of 5 Nights
Mu‘ādh Ibn Jabal radhiyallāhu anhu relates that Rasūlullāh sallāllahu ‘alayhi wasallam said: Jannah is wājib (incumbent) for those who stay awake with the intention of making ‘ibādah on the following nights: 8th, 9th, 10th, of Dhul Hijjah, the night of ‘Īd-ul-Fitr and the night of the 15th of Sha‘bān. (Targhīb)
35. The POWER Of Tahlil, Takbir and Tahmid
1. Abu Hurairah RA reported that the Prophet Muhammad SAW inquired: “Have you heard of a city, of which part is in the sea? Yes, they said (understanding him to mean Constantinople). He said:The Last Hour shall not occur until 70,000 of the children of Isaac shall attack it. When they will come to it they will land down, but they will not fight with arms, nor shower it with arrows. They will only say: ‘There is no god but Allah, and Allah is the Greatest‘, and one of its sides will fall. They will recite it for the second time: ‘There is no god but Allah, and Allah is The Greatest‘, and another side of the city will fall. Afterwards they will recite for a third time: ‘There is no god but Allah, and Allah is the Greatest’, and then it will be opened to them, and they will enter it and acquire booty. While they will be dividing the spoils, a proclaimer will come to them and say: Verily Dajjal/Anti-Christ has come out. Then they will leave everything and return.” [Muslim]
2. In a long hadith narrated by Ibn Majah, Ibn Khuzaimah, and ad-Dhiyaa’, attributed to Abu Umamah RadhiAllahu anhu, reports that the Prophet SallAllahu alaihi wasallam, said, “There will be three hard years before the Dajjal (appears). During them, people will be stricken by a great famine. In the first year, Allah will command the sky to withhold a third of its rain, and the earth to withhold a third a third of its produce. In the second year, Allah will command the sky to withhold two thirds of its rain, and the earth to withhold two thirds of its produce. In the third year, Allah will command the sky to withhold all of its rain, and it will not rain a single drop of rain. He will command the earth to withhold all of its produce, and no plant will grow. All hoofed animals will perish, except that which Allah wills.” He (SallAllahu alaihi wasallam) was asked, ‘What sustains people during that time?’ He said, “Tahlil, takbir and tahmid (Saying, la ilaha ill Allah, Allahu Akbar and al-hamdulillah). This will sustain them just as food does.” [Sahih Al-Jami` as-Saghir]
36. The Virtues of Fasting Six Days in the Month of Shawwal
Abu Ayyub al-Ansari RA narrated that Allah’s Messenger (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) said: “He who fasts Ramadan, and six of Shawwal, it will be (in terms of rewards) as if the fasted a whole year.” [Muslim, at-Tirmidhi, Abu Dawud, Ahmad, Ibn Majah]
More coming soon inshaallah..
Posted by islamicexorcism on September 8, 2010
In The Name Of Allah, The Most Beneficent, The Most Merciful. May complete Peace, Blessings and Mercy of Allah be upon the Last Prophet of Islam, Prophet Muhammad (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallam) forever forever. A great Scholar, Saint, Jurist and Teacher, Imam Ibn-Faikihani [Rahmatullaahi ALai] says that there was once a pious man called Sheikh Moosa Zareer[[Rahmatullaahi ALai]] who was blind and had narrated his own story: “I was in a ship which was sinking. I lapsed into semi consciousness. Rasoolullah (S.A.W.) appeared to me in this state and taught me the following Durood which he said should be recited a thousand times by the passengers of the ship. The passengers had barely recited the Durood 300 times and the ship was saved (miraculously). The other ship on the high seas sank, but this ship reached its destination safely and soundly. This miracle was a sufficient eye-opener for the members of the ship.”
Durood e Tunjjina should be recited a 1000 times at the time of any hardship or calamity. (Zaadus Saeed, by Hakeemul Ummah Moulana Ashraf Ali Thanwi[AR], Page 14). Other saints have advised to recite this Durood Shareef 70 times or 40 times during days of calamity, turmoil and troubled and InshaAllah, it will work wonders.
Darood E TUNAJJINA: A Prayer Of Relief and All Kinds of Goodness
O Allah! Bestow blessings upon Sayyidina Muhammad, our Master and his Family, such blessings by means of which Thou may relieve us of all anxieties and calamities. Thou may satisfy all our needs. Thou may clean us of all evils and thanks for which Thou may grant us high position and high rank and status in Thy presence, and Thou may lead us to the utmost limit of our aspirations and capacity in whatever is best in this world as well as in the world Hereafter, as Thou has the full Power over everything
ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALA SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADIW WA ALA AALI SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADIN SALAATAN TUNAJJINA BIHA MIN JAMI’IL AHWAALI WAL’AFAATI WA TAQDILANA BIHA MIN JAMI’IL HAAJAATI WATU TAHIRUNA BIHA MIN JAMI’IS SAYYI AATI WATAR FA’UNA BI HAA A’LAD DARAJAATI WATU BAL LIGHUNA BIHA AQSAL GHAAYAATI MIN JAMI’IL KHAIRAATI FIL HAYAATI WABA’DAL MAMAATI INNAKA ALA KULLI SHAY IN QADEER.
This darood is free from all words of Shirk and has been highly recommended by the Scholars of Ahele Sunnah Wal Jamath. All the Saints of Allah have unanimously given verdict that Durood E Tunajjina is the best cure of all ills and all calamities of this world. Darood e Tunjjina itself is a very beautiful and very powerful dua, that will address all our needs of this world and the hereafter, InsahaAllah, the following are few of its known benefits:
1. This Darood is the best cure of all ills/plagues/diseases and all calamities/difficulties/hardships of this world.
2. All the worldly needs and needs of hereafter will be fulfilled.
3. One will receive and will be gifted with High Status, Position and Success in both the worlds.
4. The reciter will be protected by Allah from all the Evils(evil men/jin, blackmagic, nazar, sickness..etc) of this world and the hereafter.
5. NO enemies or evil creatures will overpower the reciter and the reciter will be always a winner against them.
6. All the blessings and virtues of reciting darood will be bestowed upon the reciter.
Method of Recitation
1. Put on clean clothes and make wadhu[ablution] with concentration.
2. Sit is a clean place, on a prayer mat facing Qibla and recite the below.
3. Auzubillaah hi Mi-nash ShYataan Ir-rajeem BisMillaah Ir-Rah-maan Ir-Ra-heem -3x
4. ‘Astaghfirullaah,‘Astaghfirullaah, ‘Astaghfirullaah, La Elaaha illal laahu Mohammadur Rasool-ul-laah Sallallaahu `Alayhi wa Sallam – 40x
5. Make an intention or prayer for the purpose of recitation.
6. Recite DUROOD E TUNAJJINA 21x, 40x, 70x, 100x, 300x or 1000x
7. Make Dua –YA ALLAH YA HAYYU YA QAYYUM YA ZAL JALAALI WAL IKRAM YA ARHAMAR RAHEMEEN, Please fulfill all my valid needs…-3x
8. ’A-Ghis-ni, ‘A-Ghis-ni, ‘A-Ghis-ni Bi Rahmatika Ya Arhamar Rahemeen.’Ameen. Ya Rabbil ‘A-Lameen! – 3x
9. Repeat it daily till the need is fulfilled and maintain consistency daily.
10. For treating any sickness, black magic or jinn, blow 3x into bottles full of drinking water and olive oil. Use the water for drinking, spraying the house and bathing and drink one tea spoon of olive oil every morning and evening and apply some all over the body before going to bed.
Note: For stronger cases entire family or a group of people can sit together and recite for higher counts, with a common intention and for a common purpose. The blessings of jamath is highlighted in the following hadith: ‘Arfajah (RA) reported that Allah’s Messenger SAW said: “Allah’s hand is over the Jama’ah and the Devil is with whoever deviates from the Jama’ah.” (Imam al-Tabarani )
Posted by islamicexorcism on July 15, 2010
In The Name Of Allah, The Most Beneficent, The Most Merciful. May complete Peace, Blessings and Mercy of Allah be upon the Last Prophet of Islam, Prophet Muhammad (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallam) forever forever. Shaykh Zulfiqar Ahmad Naqshbandi (DB) in his book “Dua- The Essence of Worship” shares a deep secret with his readers- A Secret for the acceptance of Dua. He says in his book: Some say: Hazrat we make a lot of dua’s but it is not accepted, students many times say that they are in difficulties, even the ulma’s and scholars request for dua’s. He says: I will teach my friends a secret for the acceptance of dua’s. If you practice upon it, InshaAllah, you will no longer need to search of the Isme Azam. You will see it before your eyes your dua’s being accepted just as you complete it. I have experienced this not a hundred times but a thousand times. The action is small but the results are great. The secret for the acceptance of dua’s that the author has learnt from his elders and that he has experienced thousands of times is:
Whenever a time comes in your life when you have the opportunity to commit a sin and you refrain due to fear of Allah, at that very moment, make a dua to Allah and Allah will InshaAllah, accept your dua at that very moment.
After one has refrained from a particular sin, any dua done with full faith, full trust and full humility comming from the depths of the heart should suffice for acceptance, however, we would like to share a simple general format of making dua, which InshaAllah, will complement your dua’s…
Format 1: With full faith, full trust and full humility, raise your hands if possible or make dua in your heart and pray to Allah with these words immediately after you have refrained from a particular sin..
Bismillaahi-ALLAH humma Sali’ala Muhammad Sallallaahu `Alayhi wa Sallam ! O Allah, O My Rabb …..make a dua….please accept my dua through Your immense Mercy and Kindness. ’Ameen. Ya Rabbil ‘A-Lameen!- 3x or more
Format 2: With full faith, full trust and full humility, raise your hands if possible or make dua in your heart and pray to Allah with these words immediately after you have refrained from a particular sin..
Ya Arhamar Rahemeen, Ya Arhamar Rahemeen, Ya Arhamar Rahemeen! O Allah, O My Rabb….make a dua …..please accept my dua for the sake of Your beloved Prophet Muhammed Sallallaahualaihi wasallam ! – 3x or more
Posted by islamicexorcism on June 13, 2010
In the name of Allah the Most Beneficent, The most Merciful ! The famous dua which is known as Tasbi E Yunus – La ilaha illa anta, Subhanaka, Inni kuntu minaz-zalimin (There is none worthy of Worship besides You, You are far exalted and above all weaknesses, Surely, I’ am from among the wrongdoers) that was recited by Hazrat Yunus AS inside the belly of the fish/whale is described in Surah Al-Anbiya (21) verses 87 and 88 as follows: “And remember Zun-nun, when he departed in wrath: He imagined that We had no power over him! But he cried through the depths of darkness, There is no god but thou: glory to thee: I was indeed wrong! So We listened to him: and delivered him from distress: and thus do We deliver those who have faith.”[21: 87-88]
Word of Caution: Many people recite Tasbi Yunus incorrectly as “Inni kuntum” instead of “Inni kuntu”.
Incorrect: La ilaha illa anta, Subhanaka, Inni kuntum minaz-zalimin
Correct: La ilaha illa anta, Subhanaka, Inni kuntu minaz-zalimin
This dua / tasbi is very beneficial and virtuous as it includes three important and essential acts prescribed in Islam
1. Expression of Tauheed(Oneness of Allah) in La ilaha illa anta[There is none worthy of Worship besides You]: There are various hadith that explain the virtues and benefits of this expression, we get to know that, all messengers beginning from Adam AS to our last Prophet SAW were sent to this world with the common message of ‘Kalima Tauheed’, it is this kalimah that is the means of salvation for us in this world and the hereafter, it is only though this Kalima that we would qualify for the intercession of our Prophet SAW in the hereafter, it is through this Kalima we get freedom from punishments and hardships of the hereafter, it is this Kalima that is key to all the doors of Paradise, it is this Kalima that overweight’s all the deeds on the Scale of deeds, it is through this Kalimah we would be granted the blessed vision of Allah in the hereafter, it is this Kalimah that is declared as the best Zikar of Allah, it is this Kalima that reaches Allah directly without any barriers, it is this Kalimah that strengthens our faith and free’s us from the greatest sin of shirk and no Muslim is a Muslim without understanding and proclaiming this expression, therefore, from this we get to know the high benefits and virtues associated with this expression.
2. Glorification of Allah in Subhanaka[You are far exalted and above all weaknesses]: Again there are several benefits of reciting this expression, some that have been mentioned in hadith are: “Subhanallaah” is one of Allah’s dearest words, it is from the words that Allah has chosen for His angels, for every recitation a tree is planted in paradise, this word fills half the scale of deeds, for every letter contained in the expression about 10 virtues are recorded, the reward of one recitation is more than Mount Uhud, for every recitation 20 virtues are recorded and 20 sins are erased, there are mentioned as every lasting deeds and with its recitation, the sins fall like leaves fall from trees. These benefits derived from few hadith are sufficient to explain the high status of this expression in the sight of Allah SWT.
3. Seeking Forgiveness in Inni kuntu minaz-zalimin[Surely, I’ am from among the wrongdoers] compromises an acknowledgment of sin, which in turn includes a humble request of forgiveness. Allah declares in the Quran that “Surely Allah loves those who turn unto him in repentance and loves those who purify themselves.”[2:222] and definitely, the people who Allah loves would be the ones who would be blessed with his Mercy, Kindness and Peace. This fact is also confirmed by our Propher[SAW] in one of traditions narrated by Ibn `Abbas (RA) in which he reported: The Prophet of Allah (SAW) said, ‘If anyone constantly seeks pardon (from Allah), Allah will appoint for him a way out of every distress and relief him from every anxiety, and will provide sustenance for him from where he expects not.'[Abu Dawud, Ibn Majah and Ahmad]. Few other benefits of seeking forgiveness are highlighted in Surah Nuh (71) verses 10 to 12 in which Allah says” Saying: Ask forgiveness from your Lord; for He is Oft-Forgiving; He will send rain to you in abundance; Give you increase in wealth and sons; and bestow on you gardens and bestow on you rivers (of flowing water)”. From this we can conclude that, the act of seeking forgiveness is vital and essential to overcome distress and for achieve great success in both the worlds.
The benefits of reciting Tasbi E Yunus is highlighted in the following hadith:
1. Sa’d Ibne Malik RA narates: I heard Prophet SAW Saying: Should I not inform you of Allah’s Greatest Name (Isme Azam) when dua is invoked with it, it is accepted and what is asked for thought it is given? This is the supplication through which Yunus AS called Allah from within three darkness. This is as under:La ilaha illa anta,Subhanaka,Inni kuntu minaz-zalimin (There is no god but You, You are far exalted and above all weaknesses, and I was indeed the wrongdoer). A man asked: O Rasulullah, Is this dua special for Yunus AS or for all the believers? Prophet SAW said: Have you not heard the words of Allah(in the Quran):”And We delivered Yunus(AS) of his distress, thus We grant deliverance to all believers[Quran]”. Rasulullah SAW said: When any Muslim makes dua with these words during his illness 40 times and then, if he dies of that disease, he is granted the reward of a martyr and if he recovers from that disease, then all his sins are forgiven. [Mustadrak Hakim]
2. Sa’d ibn Waqas (RA) reported that the Prophet (SAW) said, “The supplication made by the Companion of the Fish (Prophet Yunus (as)) in the belly of the fish was (the above). If any Muslim supplicates in these words, his supplication will be accepted/responded to.” In another report, Prophet[SAW] says “I know words that will cause Allah to remove one’s distress. These are the words (of supplication) of my brother Yunus[AS] “[at-Tirmidhi; an-Nisa’I, al-Hakim]
Method of recitation: To solve any problem or to overcome any difficulty, after making a common intention, this dua (Tasbi E Yunus) should be recited continuously at any time as much as possible, till the problem is resolved.
If a person is suffering from blackmagic, spells, jinn or any sickness/disease and dosen’t know what to do and has no one to help him, such a person should daily after every obligatory salaat/prayers place his hand over the chest and recite- ‘A-oo-zo-billaah,‘A-oo-zo-billaah,‘A-oo-zo-billaah Be Haqqe La ilaha illa anta, Subhanaka, Inni kuntu minaz-zalimin – 40x and then blow it on his chest 3x and then over his hands 3x and he should sweep his hands all over the body from head to toe, inshaAllah this will not only strengthen his faith but will also create a protective shield around the body and cure the magic and the sickness.
AMAL of Ayat E Kareema
The amal of Ayat E Kareema consists of reciting Tasbi E Yunus ( that Prophet Yunus AS recited in the Belly of the whale) about 125000 times with one common purpose and intention over a period of time. This amal could be done by a single person individually over a period of days and weeks or could be done in a group in a single sitting or over a period of time till the count of 125000 is complete. The count of 125000 has been prescribed by various saints of Allah based on their wisdom and experience, and MashaAllah several people have benefited from this amal, so InshaAllah, through this amal one could fulfill any need or resolve any problems like:
1. Fulfill any valid and lawful need.
2. Overcome any difficulty.
3. Marriage issues.
4. Fulfillment of heavy debts, overcome poverty and financial issues and for richness and wealth.
5. To overpower enemies.
6. To find good job or employment.
7. To win a court’s case.
8. Release from imprisonment.
9. To get Children.
10. Overcome famine and drought.
11. For Rain.
12. Defeat and overpower enemies and tyrant leaders.
13. Treat deadly incurable disease and sickness.
14. Cure any type or kind of magic.
15. To drive out any type and any number of Jinn’s from the body or homes.
16. To halt and stop the magicians / sorcerer’s and his helpers from causing harm by redoing the magic and casting new spells.
The amal can be completed in any number of days according to ones convenience. One easy way is that, if one single person is doing this amal he can recite Tasbi E Yunus 2500x per day, in this way the amal will take about 50 days to complete if done every day.
A simple way of doing this in a group is as follows..
• Auzubillaah hi Mi-nash ShYataan Ir-rajeem BisMillaah Ir-Rah-maan Ir-Ra-heem -3x [Every person should do this]
• ‘Astaghfirullaah,‘Astaghfirullaah, ‘Astaghfirullaah, La Elaaha illal laahu Mohammadur Rasool-ul-laah Sallallaahu `Alayhi wa Sallam -20x [Every person should do this to spiritually strengthen himself]
• Surah Fatiha 1x, Surah Iqlas 3x [Every person should do this]
• Make common Intention/Dua depending on the situation. [Every person should do this]
• Any Darood -easy one – ALLAH humma Sali’ala Muhammad Sallallaahu `Alayhi wa Sallam -11x [Every person should do this]
• Recite – La ilaha illa anta,Subhanaka,Inni kuntu minaz-zalimin – 125000x [Shared by people in a group]
• Any Darood -easy one – ALLAH humma Sali’ala Muhammad Sallallaahu `Alayhi wa Sallam -11x [Every person should do this]
• Raise your hands and recite the dua and ask Allah to fullfill your request !- 7x [Dua should be done in group for a specific purpose or cause]
• In case this amal is being done to treat deadly disease or for strong cases of sihir or jinn’s, every member reciting this tasbi/dua should blow 3x with full force into huge can of drinking water which could be used by the victim for drinking, washing and spraying(on the body and house of the victim).
If there are about 4 people in a group and every person recites this tasbi 2500x this amal can be complted in about 12 days and on the last day the remaining 5000 can be recited to complete the count of 125000.
FullFill Any Need using Tasbi E Yunus
This is a simple and very effective amal that should be done for 11 days daily without any breaks, InshaAllah, any dua or request will be accepted by Allah SWT due to the immense blessings contained in this amal.
1. Auzubillaah hi Mi-nash ShYataan Ir-rajeem BisMillaah Ir-Rah-maan Ir-Ra-heem -3x
2. ‘Astaghfirullaah,‘Astaghfirullaah, ‘Astaghfirullaah, La Elaaha illal laahu Mohammadur Rasool-ul-laah Sallallaahu `Alayhi wa Sallam -20x
3. Make Intention/Dua depending on the situation.
4. Any Darood -easy one – ALLAH humma Sali’ala Muhammad Sallallaahu `Alayhi wa Sallam -11x
5. La ilaaha illa anta, Subhanaka, Inni kuntu minaz-zalimin.[La ilaaha illa anta, Subhanaka, Inni kuntu minaz-zalimin] -1100x
6. Raise up your hands for Dua and recite – Surah Fatiha 1x , Surah Iqlaas 3x and do dua for your need.
7 Any Darood -easy one – ALLAH humma Sali’ala Muhammad Sallallaahu `Alayhi wa Sallam -11x
8. Make Intention/Dua depending on the situation.
9. Repeat this amal for atleast 11 days without any gaps or breaks, InshaAllah the dua will be answered by then.
Posted by islamicexorcism on May 1, 2010
2. Three Azaan of Medina and Surah Baqara by Fares Abbad (Play 1x or 3x every day and/or night for blessings at home and to drive away evil Jinns and Shayateen)
Click here to download (Recitation Duration: 2.05 hours)
Download URL : http://www.mediafire.com/?u827mrqtx55swlu
3. Powerful Ruqyah Against Sihir and Jinns by Fares Abbad (Listen 1x or 3x every day and/or night by closing eyes to treat Sihir and Jinns influences)
Click here to download (Recitation Duration: 24 minutes)
Download URL : http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2lrzvninv
4. Azaan of Medina and Powerful Ruqyah Against Sihir and Jinns by Fares Abbad (Listen 1x or 3x every day and/or night by closing eyes to treat Sihir and Jinns influences)
Click here to download (Recitation Duration: 28 minutes)
Download URL : http://www.mediafire.com/?nezymzowtwo
5. Azaan, Verses of Surah Baqara, Surah Burooj, Tariq, Falaq & Naas (Listen 3x every day and/or night by closing eyes to treat Sihir and Jinns influences)
Click here to download (Recitation Duration: 11 minutes)
Download URL : http://www.mediafire.com/?nh3mjik2ity
6. Ruqyah by Abu Aaliya (Quranic Verses with Dua’s prescribed by Prophet SAW, listen 1x every day and/or night by closing eyes to treat Sihir, Jinns and Evil Eye)
Click here to download (Recitation Duration: 1.05 hours)
Download URL : http://www.mediafire.com/?dt3tyzixcnz
7. Ruqyah for Treating Sickness and Evil Eye by Fares Abbad (Listen 3x every day and/or night by closing eyes to treat any sickness/disease and Evil Eye)
Click here to download (Recitation Duration: 14 minutes)
Download URL : http://www.mediafire.com/?mj4dty2jenl
8. Surah Waqia by Fares Abbad (Play 1x or 3x after Magrib for blessings at home and to drive away poverty and to become rich)
Click here to download (Recitation Duration: 8 minutes)
Download URL : http://www.mediafire.com/?jtvzthdzdhg
9. Collection of Azaan of Medina and Ayatul Kursi( Listen 1x every day and/or night by closing eyes to treat Sihir, Jinns and Evil Eye). This is very effective when sihir or jinns are very strong. Continue listening to it daily till things get completely normal.
Click here to download (Recitation Duration: Over an hour)
Download URL : http://www.mediafire.com/?an6ats73n6tl36o
1.For effective results, mentain consistency in playing or listining to Ruqyah without any gaps/breaks till things get normal, this opinion is based on the following hadith in which ‘A’isha said that Prophet SAW said : “The deeds most loved by Allah swt (are those) done regularly, even if they are small”. ( Bukhari, Muslim )
2.While listening to the Ruqyah, in case there are negative reactions like burning, itching, scratches, movements under the skin, then rub some vinegar[kitchen or apple cedar vinegar] over that part of the body continuously reciting ‘A-OO-ZO-BILLAAH, ‘A-OO-ZO-BILLAAH, ‘A-OO-ZO-BILLAAH, LA E-LAHA EL-LAL-LAAHU WAL LAAHU AKBAR [I seek refuge with Allah, I seek refuge with Allah, I seek refuge with Allah, There is no God worthy of Worship but Allah and Allah is the Greatest]
3.The Ruqyah could be played any number of times or continuously if necessary for treating strong/difficult cases of Sihir or Jinns.
4. If the victim is to busy and doesn’t have sufficient time to listen the Ruqyah or for cases when there is fear that the evil Jinn’s might attack during the night in the state of sleep, the Ruqyah MP3’s or Surah Baqrah MP3 could be played throughout the night at a low audible volume such that it doesn’t disturb the sleep of the victim and the people sleeping/neighbors nearby.
5. The victim should try and recite the below wazifa / zikar / dua, as much as possible and specifically during times of fear and depression
‘A-OO-ZO-BILLAAH, ‘A-OO-ZO-BILLAAH, ‘A-OO-ZO-BILLAAH, LA E-LAHA EL-LAL-LAAHU WAL LAAHU AKBAR [I seek refuge with Allah, I seek refuge with Allah, I seek refuge with Allah, There is no God worthy of Worship but Allah and Allah is the Greatest]
Posted in BlackMagic, Breaking Black Magic, Demons or Spirit or Ghost, Demons, Possession and Exorcism, Evil Eye, Exorcism, Islamic Exorcism, Jadoo, Jinn, Miscellaneous Topics, sihir, Sorcery | Leave a Comment »
Posted by islamicexorcism on March 17, 2010
In the Name of Allah the Most Beneficial, the Most Merciful. Calling upon Allah (SWT) for His help and mercy using His Blessed names and attributes have been mentioned in many verses of the Noble Quran and even in the hadith of our Prophet SAW. Allah (SWT) states in the Holy Quran : “And to Allah belongs the Beautiful Names, so call upon Him by these Names.” (Al-Araf, 7:180), furthermore, our Prophet SAW himself used to call Allah by ALL His Names: “O Allah, I invoke You with all of Your beautiful Names.”[Ibn Maja and Imam Malik in his Muwatta]. This wird /dua/ wazifa contains many blessed and powerful names of Allah SWT and can be used for fulfill any legitimate purpose and if recited continuously, the reciter will see and experience numerous spiritual and physical blessings and benefits from Allah in this world and hereafter, InsahALlah.
Powerful Dua E Isme Illahi
BISMILLAAHI ALLAHUMMA INNI ASALOKA (or ‘A-OO-ZOBIKA) BI TAW-HE-DIKA YA AHADU WA BI JALAALIKA YA JALEELU WA BI IZZATIKA YA AZEEZU WA BI QUDRATIKA YA QADIRU WA BI HAMDIKA YA HAMEEDU WA BI AZMATIKA YA AZEEMU WA BI HIKMATIKA YA HAKEEMU WA BI HAQ-QHEKA YA HAQQU WA BI QUD-SIKA YA QUDDOOSU WA BI NOORIKA YA NOORU WA BI RAHMATIKA YA RAHEEMU WA BI AFWIKA YA AFUWWU WA BI FADHLIKA YA RAHMAANU WA BI MANNIKA YA MANNAANU WA ALLAAHUMMA INNEE ASALOKA(or ‘A-OO-ZOBIKA) BI ASMAAIKAL HUSNA WA SIFATIKAL AZEEMI! YA ALLAHU; YA BADI ‘US SAMAA WAA TI WAL ARZ; YA HAYYU YA QAYYUM; YA ZAL JALALI WAL IKRAM ; UN-ZUR-E-LAYYA, UN-ZUR-E-LAYYA,UN-ZUR-E-LAYYA BI RAHMATIKA YA ARHAMAR RAHEMEEN;AMEEN. YA RABBIL ‘A-LAMEEN
Meaning of Dua: In the Name of Allah, O Allah, I ask you (or I seek refuge with You) through Your Oneness, O The Only One and through Your Sublime Majesty, O The Sublime One and through Your Honour, O Noble One and through Your Power, O Most Powerful One and through Your Praises, O Most Praiseworthy One and through Your Greatness, O The Great One and through Your Wisdom, O The Most Wise One and through Your Truth, O The Most Truthful One and through Your Holiness, O the Holy One and through Your Light, O The Light and through Your Mercy, O Most Merciful One and through Your Forgiveness, O The Most Forgiving One and through Your Grace, O The Most Gracious One and through Your Bestowal, O The Benefactor And O Allah, I ask of you (or I seek refuge with You) , by Your Beautiful Names and Your Magnificent/Great Attributes! O Allah, O Originator of the heavens and the earth, O The Everliving, O The Self-subsisting, O Lord of Majesty, Bounty and Honour,Look towards us ! Look towards us ! Look towards us !through Your Mercy, O The Most Merciful of the Merciful. Ameen. O Rabb Of the Worlds.
NOTE: If one is using this Dua to treat Black Magic or Jinns or against Enemies, recite it by reading “A-OO-ZOBIKA” instead of “ASALOKA” at two places mentioned above.
Note: For every amal / dua to be effective one must ensure that the amal is done by a Pious Muslim or the person doing the amal should ensure that:
- His eating, drinking and living is not on unlawful /haram income.
- One should stop all harm practices or sins like gambling, drinking, music, having dogs, pictures and musical instruments in house..etc and turn to Allah in complete repentance.
- Before this amal is started, spend the day or night in reciting – Istagfaar and Darood in abundance.
- For difficult cases, the preferred time to do this amal is during Thajjud after offering atleast 2 units of salatul Thajjud, this is the time during which Allah’s mercy and blessings are the highest.
HOW TO DO THE AMAL
The Above Wird / Dua can be directly read any number of times and if any dua is made after it InshaALlah it will be accepted. The Wird can also be done in the following way..
- Auzubillaah hi Mi-nash ShYataan Ir-rajeem BisMillaah Ir-Rah-maan Ir-Ra-heem -3x
- Any Istiqfar -7x – easy one – ‘Astaghfirullaahi wa ‘atoobu e-lay-h
- Zikar – LA ILAHA ILL ALLAH MUHAMMA DUR RASOOL-UL-LAAH Sallallaahu `Alayhi wa Sallam – 7x
- Any Darood -7x – easy one – ALLAH humma Sali’ala Muhammad
- Make An intention for the purpose for which you would be doing this dua/ wird/ amal as mentioned in step 8 below.
- Recite “Dua E Isme Illahi” – 33x, 41x or more for difficult cases.
- Recite any particular name or names of Allah (ISME ELAAHI) that servers your purpose the best continuously and repeatedly till you get tired / exhausted. Please read the below section “Isma Illahi for Specific Purpose” for reference.
Note: The name could be recited ‘individually’ like ‘YA SHAAFI YA SHAAFI YA SHAAFI… ’or ‘YA Allahu’ can be added to the specific name before recitation like, ‘YA Allahu YA SHAAFI YA Allahu YA SHAAFI…’ or even two or more specific purpose names can be recited together like ‘YA RASHÎDU YA-KHABIRU YA RASHÎDU YA-KHABIRU …’ continuously.
- Make a general dua 3x to 7x [Example: “YA ALLAHU YA MUMEETU Plz destroy and neutralize all the sihir, its items and its affects on me/MR XXX and protect me/MR XXX from all evil.” or “YA ALLAHU YA SHAFI Plz cure me/MR XXX completely from this sickness and grant me/MR XXX good health.”]
- Any Darood -7x – easy one – ALLAH humma Sali’ala Muhammad
- AMEEN. YA RABBIL ‘A-LAMEEN
- For spiritual or medical sickness, you can take a deep breath and blow 3x times on your hands and chest and rub them all over your body and/or blow 3x each into a few water bottles and/or olive oil or blackseed oil and the victim should drink the water and massage the oil on his body daily, the patient can also add some additional water to one glass of recited water and mix vinegar, juice of about 1 to 3 limes and about 7 to 11 crushed leaves of neem or bairee or beetal and bath with this mixture if needed. The recited water could be sprayed inside and around the house (except the bathroom) if necessary.
- Repeat this Amal daily with full faith and belief on Allah till your purpose or need is fulfilled.
- The patient should recite the “Isma Illahi for Specific Purpose” as much as possible any time during the day or night
Isma Illahi for Specific Purpose
(During the amal i.e in step (7) mentioned above, these names should be recited continuously and as much as possible, till one gets exhausted, the patient should also recite these names according to their limits during the day and night.)
The reason why we have recommended that one should recite the specific names of Allah [suiting their need] continuously till one gets exhausted, is in-fact based on the following verse of the Quran in which Allah says: “Allah burdens not any soul beyond its capacity.”[Surah BAQARAH 2:286]. However, we have noticed amazing results MashaALlah, even when normal muslims have recited the names of Allah only for a couple of times its because the acceptance of any dua or amal is only and only dependent on the will of Allah who is the Most Merciful of the Merciful.
General Sickness, Deadly Diseases, Fevers, Burns or Evil Eye: YA SHAAFI YA KAFI YA BAQI (O The Curer or Healer O Self-sufficient One O The Everlasting) or YA SALAAMU YA MUEEDU(O The Giver of Peace, O Restorer of Life) or YA Mubadi’al-Mueed(O One Who Begins the Creation and the Restorer of Life) or ALLAHU GHANIYYUN WA KAA-MI-LUN (ALLAH, The Independent, The Perfect) or YA SALAAMU YA BARRU (O Giver of Peace, O The Source of All-Goodness) or Ya Shaafi-al Amraaz (O Bestower of cures for illness ). Blow into water and/or olive oil and the victim should drink the water and massage the oil on his body daily (do the “blowing” part after step 9 above).
Mental disorders (epilepsy, fits, headaches, migraines) and Pains:Begin with reciting YA ALIYUL AZEEM (O the Most High, the Supreme in glory) continuously and towards the end, recite YA SALAAMU continuously.
Removing Sterility and for barren women to have children:YA BAARIUL MUSAWWERU (O The Giver of Life, The Fashioner). Blow into water and/or olive oil and the victim should drink the water and massage the oil on his body daily. (do the “blowing” part after step 9 above)
Ear Problems:YA SALAAMU YA SAMEEO(O The Giver of Peace, O The All Hearing)
Cuts, Wounds, fractures(Broken Bones), Slip Disc or Nerve Problems :YA JAAMEO YA SALAAMU (O The Assembler, O The Giver of Peace) or YA SALAAMU YA MUEEDU
Revive Coma patients, Paralyzed limbs or numbness of limbs, hair loss, leprosy:YA Mubadi’al-Mueed(O One Who Begins the Creation and the restorer of Life) or YA MUEEDU YA MUH-YE (O The Restorer, O The Giver of Life). Blow into water and/or olive oil and the victim should drink the water and massage the oil on his body daily (do the “blowing” part after step 9 above).
Break Kidney or Bile Stones:YA FAALIQO YA SALAAMU(O The Splitter, O the Giver of Peace)
Beautiful Skin, Face and clean heart:YA JAMEELU (O The Beautiful One)
Chicken Pox, Small Pox, Skin Disorders, Menstrual Disorders or any body disorders:ALLAHU GHANIYYUN WA KAA-MI-LUN (ALLAH, The Independent, The Perfect)
Stop excessive bleeding and Neutralize Poison’s: YA MAA-NI-O YA SALAAMU (O The Preventer/Protector, O The Giver of Peace)
Abundant Knowledge and Wisdom: YA ALEEMU YA HAKÎMU (O The All-Knowing, O The ALL WISE) or YA KHABIRU (O The All-Knowing)
Honor and Respect: YA MU’IZZU (O The Bestower of honor) or YA ZAL JALÂLI WAL IKRÂM (O The Possessor of Majesty and Honor)
Spiritual Guidance from Allah (Istakhara): YA RASHÎDU (O The Guide) or YA ALEEMU YA KHABIRU(O The All Knowing, O The Aware) or YA BADEEUL AJAA-EBi YA KAASHIFUL GHARAAEBI(O Originator of Wondrous Things O Unveiler of Extraordinary Things). Perform this amal after offering 2 units salaatul hajaat and avoiding any talks, repeat these names till one goes to sleep.
Destroying Evil Magic, JINN or Enemies:YA ALLAHU YA MUMEETU (O ALLAH O The Destroyer/Giver OF Death) or YA AZIZ UL JABBAR (O The Mighty Overpowering Lord) or Ya Zal-Izzati was Sultan (Oh Possessor of might and force!) or YA ALLAHU YA KAFI YA ALLAHU YA BAQI (O Allah O Self-sufficient One O Allah O The Everlasting ) . Blow into water and/or olive oil and the victim should drink the water and massage the oil on his body daily. The victims should also bath with the recited water and also spray it over the entire house daily. (do the “blowing” part after step 9 above)
Protection against all evils, accidents, calamities and for protection against thefts and robbery:YA HAFEEZU (O The Protector / Preserver) or YA MUHAYMINU (O The Protector) or YA WALIYYU (O The Protecting Friend) or YA RAQEEBU (O The Watchful)
Peace and happiness or to overcome depression or stress or loneliness: YA SALAAMU(O The Giver of Peace) or YA LATEEFU(O The Most Affectionate) or Ya Zal-Manni wal Ihsan (Oh Possessor of graciousness and benevolence!)
To overcome any difficulty:YA FATTAAHU (The Opener) or YA BADEEUL AJAAIBE BIL KHAIRI YA BADEEO (O The ORIGINATOR OF ALL STRANGE THINGS WITH GOODNESS OH ORIGINATOR OF ALL THINGS) or Ya Mufatti hal Abwaab Ya Musabbi bal Asbaab Ya Qadiyal Haajat (O The Opener of Doors, O The Causer of Causes, O The Fulfiller of needs)
To Seek Allah’s help and assistance in difficult task: YA WALIYYU (O The Protecting Friend) or Ya Musabbi bal Asbaab Ya Mufatti hal Abwaab Ya Qadiyal Haajat (O The Causer of Causes, O The Opener of Doors, O The Fulfiller of needs)
To fulfill any Need: YA BADEEUL AJAAIBE BIL KHAIRI YA BADEEO (O ORIGINATOR OF ALL STRANGE THINGS WITH GOODNESS OH ORIGINATOR OF ALL THINGS ) or YA ALLAHU YA KAFI YA ALLAHU YA BAQI (O Allah O Self-sufficient One O Allah O The Everlasting ) or Ya Mufatti hal Abwaab Ya Qadiyal Haajat or Ya Mufatti hal Abwaab Ya Musabbi bal Asbaab Ya Qadiyal Haajat (O The Opener of Doors, O The Causer of Causes, O The Fulfiller of needs)
Defeating the Enemies, Victory against enemies and tyrants : YA QAHAARU (O The Subduer) or YA JABBAARU (O The Compeller) or YA QAWIYYU (O The Most Strong) or YA AZIZ UL JABBAR (O The Mighty Overpowering Lord) or YA ALLAHU YA KAFI YA ALLAHU YA BAQI (O Allah O Self-sufficient One O Allah O The Everlasting ) or Ya Zal-izzati was-Sultan (Oh Possessor of might and force!)
Wealth, Richness, Job’s or Employment: YA WAHHABU YA RAZZAKU (O The Bestower, The Provider) or YA GHANI-OOL MOGHNI(O The Enricher, O The Self-Sufficient) or YA LATEEFU (O The Most Affectionate) or Ya Khair ar-Raaziqeen (O The Best of Providers!) or GHAFURUR RAHEEM (O The Fogiver The Merciful) or Ya Raziqal Bashar (O Provider for mankind) or Ya Raziqal Anaam (O Provider for creatures.)
Purification of your Soul or for obedient children:YA QUDDOOSU (O The Most Holy) or YA QUDDOOSU YA NOORU
Forgiveness:YA GHAFURU (O The Fogiver) or YA GHAFURUR RAHEEM (O The Fogiver The Merciful)
Allah’s Mercy and Blessings:YA RAHMAANU YA RAHEEMU or YA ARHAMAR RAHEMEEN or Ya Munazzilal Barakaat (O Causer of blessings!)
Creating love between two people:YA WADUDU (O The Loving One) or Ya Muqalli bal Qulub ( O The Transformer of hearts) or Ya Muqalli bal Qulubi wal Absaar (O The Transformer of hearts and eyes). Should be blown into some water or sweet or food and given to the person to eat or drink or if not possible to “blow” only make intention it should be sufficient. (do the “blowing” part after step 9 above)
Overcome bad habits like alcoholism, adultery, drugs..etc: YA BARRU (The Source of All-Goodness) or YA BADEEUL AJAAIBE BIL KHAIRI YA BADEEO (O The ORIGINATOR OF ALL STRANGE THINGS WITH GOODNESS OH ORIGINATOR OF ALL THINGS) or YA MATEENU (O The Firm One) or YA QUDDOSU (The Most Holy) or Ya Muqalli bal Qulubi wal Absaar (O The Transformer of hearts and eyes) or Ya Waliyal Hasanat (Oh He who sponsors good things!) or YA QUDDOSU YA NOORU(O The Most Holy, O the Light) . Should be blown into some water or sweet or food and given to the person to eat or drink or if not possible to “blow” only make intention it should be sufficient. (do the “blowing” part after step 9 above)
Find lost items or to call back missing or a lost people: YA HAQQU (O The Truth) or YA JAA-ME-O ( O The Assembler) or Ya Jami’a ‘sh-shataat(Oh He who gathers all scattered things!)
Resolving disputes or fights among family members or friends: YA JAA-ME-O(The Assembler) or YA WADUDU (O The Loving One) or Ya Muqalli bal Qulubi wal Absaar (O The Transformer of hearts and eyes). Should be blown into some water or sweet or food and given to the person to eat or drink or if not possible to “blow” only make intention it should be sufficient. (do the “blowing” part after step 9 above)
Remove fear/phobia of any thing from weak hearted people, for people who’s have weak limbs and to gain strength, sexually weak people, to drive out laziness: YA QAWEEYU (O The Strongest One) or YA QUWATIL MATEEN(O The Possesor of Power, the Firm) or YA ALLAHU YA KAFI YA ALLAHU YA BAQI (O Allah O Self-sufficient One O Allah O The Everlasting ) or YA AZIZ UL JABBAR (O The Mighty Overpowering Lord) or Ya QAWEEYU Ya Aziz (O Strongest One! O Mighty One!). Blow into water and/or olive oil and the victim should drink the water and massage the oil on his body daily. (do the “blowing” part after step 9 above)
Win Court Case or Judgment: YA MALIKUL KAREEM (O The Generous King of the complete Dominion) or YA Malik Ul Mulk (O The Eternal Owner of Sovereignty, The One who controls the Dominion and gives dominion to whoever He willed) or YA FATTAAHU (The Opener)
NUR / Spiritual light or saintly face and body, cure weak eyesight: YA NOORU (O The Light) or YA BASEERU YA NOORU (O The All Seeing, O The Light)
Spiritual success :Ya Raafi-ad Darajaat (O Elevator of spiritual stations!) or YA GHAFURUR RAHEEM (O The Fogiver The Merciful)
Extinguish fire: Recite “Allah hu Akbar” continuously and also while throwing “Water” or “Sand” over the fire.
List of Isme Illahi (Names of Allah) for Reference
Abu Huraira narrated that Allah’s Messenger (s.a.w.) said, Allah has ninety-nine Names, i.e., one hundred minus one, and whoever believes in their meanings and acts accordingly, will enter Paradise. And Allah is Witr (one) and He loves ‘ Witr’ (i.e., odd numbers).” (Bukhari, Vol. 8, Hadith No. 419)
Abu Huraira narrated that Allah’s Messenger (s.a.w.) said, “Allah has ninety-nine Names, one-hundred less one; and he who memorized them all by heart will enter Paradise.” (To count something means to know it by heart.) (Bukhari 9/489 also see 3/894 )
99 Names of Allah in Arabic and English